Traffic delays around Greenspoint and Willowbrook are likely this weekend as TxDOT closes several ramps and lanes to repair bridges on Beltway 8. The closures will be from 9 p.m. Friday, Jan. 25, to 5 a.m. Monday, Jan. 28. A list of locations and detours follows:
- I-45 North, northbound connector ramp to Beltway 8 (BW8) westbound will be closed. Detour: BW8 east frontage road exit, east on BW8 to Greenspoint, u-turn to BW8 west bound.
- I-45 North, southbound connector ramp to North BW8 westbound will be closed. Detour: Greens Road exit, remain on frontage road to BW8 west.
- BW8 westbound main lanes at Greens Crossing, one lane will be closed.
- BW8 eastbound main lane exit ramp to Greenspoint Drive will be closed. Detour: next exit and u-turn back to Greenspoint Drive.
- SH 249 northbound exit ramp to Grant / Schrodeder Rd will be closed. Detour: exit FM 1960, remain on frontage road to destination.
- SH 249 northbound entrance ramp from FM 1960 closed. Detour: enter SH 249 at next entrance ramp.