The Greenspoint District was created to ensure the economic prosperity of the area and enhance the quality of life for area employees and residents. District staff advocate for Greenspoint by partnering with public and private sectors to provide services and amenities that attract and retain businesses and enhance property values. While some services are coordinated by District staff, others are facilitated through a partnership with various public area agencies.
Listed below are the most common needs that arise in the District and the contact information for the person who can help in each instance.
Contact Regina Lindsey at 281-874-2137 or email@example.com for:
- Available sites or facilities
- Coordinating site visits
- Connections and assistance for foreign firms expanding to Greenspoint
- Help identifying and applying for business incentives
- Providing contacts and introductions at all levels of government
- Assistance navigating construction permitting process
Contact Toby Stephens at 281-874-2134 or firstname.lastname@example.org for:
- Market data and demographics
- Commercial real estate information and metrics
- Business planning and expansion assistance
- Qualified workforce identification
- Project impact reports
- Existing workforce training
- Utility services coordination
- Targeted market analysis and research
- Community services coordination
- Export/import assistance
Contact Sally Bradford at 281-877-9952 or email@example.com for:
- Information on incentives of the Greater Greenspoint Redevelopment Authority and Tax Increment Reinvestment Zone
Safety & Crime Prevention
Contact Al Aranda at 281-874-2128 or firstname.lastname@example.org for:
- Speaker/trainer for employee and tenant safety meetings
- Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED) inspection of facilities
- Greenspoint Public Safety Center information
Contact Bart Baker at 281-874-2140 or email@example.com for:
- Information on road construction and infrastructure projects
- Greenspoint street signs
Contact Treena Dockery at 281-874-2146 or firstname.lastname@example.org for:
- Maintenance issues at District parks and trails
If you can’t find what you are look for here, you can always reach out to us at our main office number at 281-874-2131.
311 Houston Serices and Information Helpline Puts City Government at Your Fingertips
While the Greenspoint District provides various services, the City of Houston is responsible for resolving many common issues in the area. The 311 Houston Service and Information Helpline is designed to put City government at your fingertips. From traffic fines and sewer concerns to pothole problems and neighborhood complaints, you have one contact for information on city services and to report non-emergency concerns.
The main component of the 311 Houston Service Helpline is the three-digit phone number, accessible from within the Houston city limits. Houstonians can call 311 ans speak to an agent 24/7. From outside the City of Houston, callers simply dial 713-837-0311. Residents can report problems online as well by submitting a Self Service Request form available at www.houston311.org or by using the 311 smartphone app for iPhone and Android.
Following is a sample of the information and service requests available through 311:
Animals & Pets – Report a problem animal; dead animal pickup
Garbage, Recycling & Graffiti – Trash; recycling; yard waste; trash in public/dumping; graffiti removal
Licensing and Permitting Fees, Fines and Taxes – Municipal courts; franchise fees; commercial permits; State of Texas general tax information
Traffic, Streets and Drainage – Maintenance and repairs; parking violations; public transportation
Utilities – water sewer, electric, gas
311 continues to increase its functionality by adding new Service Request types on the website and more channels of communication such as chat and texting, which are expected to come online in the near future.